You may have seen that the Government have announced pools can officially reopen from Saturday 25th July. We are therefore delighted to confirm that we will be resuming lessons from this date!
We think you’ll agree that this date has been a long time coming, and we are beyond thrilled that we are able to get back into the pool very soon. We realise you may have questions about your child’s return to swimming lessons which is why we’ve created a detailed FAQ document which you can read below. That said, if we haven’t answered your specific enquiry, please do drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Our promises to you:
• The day and time of your lesson will stay the same, unless another time suits you better.
• Your £19 reduced membership fee will remain in place throughout July and August, after which, we will revert to your regular membership prices.
• To give our current members exclusive access, we won't be inviting any new members to join our classes until at least September, allowing swimmers to settle back into their lessons.
• Clear social distancing measures have been introduced throughout our centre to manage customer flow, as well as thorough sanitisation of equipment between each lesson.
• All team members have undergone additional training and will have completed a Covid-19 Safety Qualification.
We would also like to reassure all our swimmers that even though they may have kept active during this time, their first lessons back will be adapted to gently reintroduce them to our programme.